Acne is a skin condition common in adolescents and young adults. Comedones, which often become inflamed and form papules, pustules, modules and cysts, which usually occur on the face, chest and back, characterize this.
1. Wash face with warm water using mild soap, 3 times a day.
2. Steam face for 5 minutes after washing, once a day.
3. Avoid touching face with fingers. Don’t prick pimples with fingers.
4. Drink plenty of fruit juices and fresh water.
5. Get enough sleep, at least 7-8 hours a day.
6. Eat less of starchy foods, sweets, chocolates and nuts. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
1. Ripe papaya/Papu with Lemon Juice. Mix three tablespoons of mashed ripe papaya/papu, with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Apply on the face every after washing. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash face with warm water. You may leave it on the face overnight if you can tolerate it.
2. Sabila or Aloe Vera leaves. Get one leaf and peel the outer covering. Rub the juice on the face every after washing with warm water. Leave it on for 30 minutes. You may leave it on the face overnight if you can tolerate it.
3. Romero or Rosemarie Leaves. Crush 5 leaves and extract the juice form it. Apply the juice on the face after washing it with warm water. Leave it on overnight.