Friday, November 13, 2009

MEDICAL CHECK UP ADVICED

I was in my doctor friend's clinic for some minor check up. I have been complaining about my stomachache for the past few days now. My friend told me to go to the hospital and have a physical check up or a thorough check of my body. he told me that the procedure that will be done to me will determine the health issue that I am complaining.

I have already signed in the hospital. By Saturday, I will be admitted in the hospital so that more test will done to me to determine my health complaining. My stomach has been aching since the last week after I drink some liquors in the birthday party of my brother's wife. After that, my stomach is in pain since then. I thought this was just a constipation but in the days go by, more and more doubts about that.

My wife told me that I should have told her earlier so that she can be with me when I will be admitted in the hospital. This is a sudden plan that even I was not aware. But I am confident that my health is okay and this is just a minor problem that can be healed by modern medicines and even herbal medicines too.