Today's generation, people are working too hard and they tend to neglect their health. Here are some tips on how to stay healthy.
- Always maintained a balance diet. Eat foods that are fiber rich and avoid salty and oil foods. Oily and salty foods can create ills in our body.
- Have a good night sleep. It is highly recommended that people should asleep by 10 pm until 4 am. The reason is that our liver does self repair and during these hours the self repair is on-going.
- Drink plenty of water. It is recommended that a person should drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters a day of water. This help replenish loss fluids in our body due to sweating. Having enough water in our body helps it to become nourished.
- Drink fruit juices. Natural juices are highly recommended because it contains natural vitamin c that helps the body fight illnesses and it also helps in the digestion of food.
- Avoid meat products, like pork, beef and chicken. Meat products can cause cancer because cancer cells feed on protein which these products are rich with protein. In a week, at least once or twice eat meat dishes. Fish stews are very ideal in having a healthy living.
- Never/Quit smoking.
- Stop drinking too much alcohol. Never drink gins, rum, brandy and other high alcoholic content beverages. Beer is a better option. But also drink gradually or occasionally.
These tips are very essential in how to stay healthy.