Friday, September 26, 2008

BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR

My office mate has a gadget with her that is very useful. It is a electronic blood pressure monitoring device that she brings everyday to our office. Using the gadget is very easy unlike the traditional mercury based blood pressure monitoring equipment. The new one is fully electronic and just for a couple of seconds, you can have your current blood pressure. I think this monitoring device is quite expensive since it is electronic. With one press of the button, your BP will be disclosed to you immediately.

I had my BP checked and that my blood pressure is high. That is why I am very cautious in what I eat. I want to have a normal blood pressure again. I sleep early and eat only healthy foods. After 2 weeks, I am planning to have my blood pressure again checked my that electronic equipment.