Saturday, January 30, 2010

CHICKEN SOUP BEST TO FIGHT COLDS

Sudden change of the weather can cause colds and sometimes that would lead to fever. The colds can stay for about 3 to 4 days, depending on the medicines that are taken by the patient. But instead of taking medicines, sipping hot chicken soup can be enough to end the colds. The chicken soup has been proven to stop colds before it get worst. It has been studied that many cases of colds were cured easily by sipping hot chicken soup.

Most of my patients who go to my clinic are not that fortunate to pay for the medical service that I perform as well as the medicines that must be taken. Instead of prescribing medicines, I prefer giving the alternative medicines. These medicines have been here along time ago. I just want to return back to nature as mother nature is the best doctor for us.