Monday, February 1, 2010

FISH OIL IS GREAT FOR OUR HEALTH

I always stay in my medical clinic to attended to my patients in my clinic. Usually i get around 20 patients in the morning and also around 20 patients in the afternoon. I do internal medicine or family medicine. Aside from my clinic, I also do rounds in a tertiary level hospital near my clinic. Usually I do the rounds at night since I stay in the clinic in the morning. But there also times were i had to stay in the hospital to attend to my regular patients who were admitted in the hospital.

I always recommend exercise and proper diet to avoid heart related problems and other sickness. Multivitamins is ideal but we need to be more natural base and I always recommend fish oil to my patients. Fish oil is very important to our body because it contains natural nutrients best for our heart. It has been observed that people taking fish oil is more likely to get away with heart related illnesses. As a doctor, I always make sure that I take fish oil to avoid risk of getting heart problems.