Monday, September 29, 2008

RELIEVING BODY PAINS

Yesterday I went to Davao Oriental to visit my grandmother who is already 92 years old. Along with me were my mother, brother and my sister-in-laws. To get there, we drove a car and I was the one assigned to handle the steering wheel. Well at first I was kinda excited because this is my first time to go to Davao Oriental without availing the service of the public utility bus bound to Davao Oriental.

From Davao City until Davao Oriental, it took us around 3 hours and 30 minutes to arrive to our destination. I would admit that driving your own car can never be fun and exciting. it because it really hurts you to see that your passengers are fast asleep and you are awake and hands on the wheel. We stayed there for about 2 hours before we bade our farewells to my relatives living there.

With no reliever, I drove the car back to Davao City again. Upon arrival, I wanted to tell my brother to relieve me from the driving task because my eyes are very tired already and I needed to take a little nap. But that didn't happen because as I was about to tell my brother about that, I saw him sleeping and all the passengers are asleep as well. With no reliever, I was forced to continue the driver task of driving.

When I get home, I immediately went to the sofa and prepare myself to lie down and stretch my harden bones because of driving. Instead of stretching, I didn't noticed that I was already asleep because of the tiring task of driving. Sleeping can really relieve body pains.