Monday, February 8, 2010

LOSING WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY

I was in my clinic attending to my patients when one patient when to my office said to me his problem. Based on my ocular observation, this guy is an example of an obese person. His body weight does not match his height, actually far beyond that that. He was only 30 years old and his problem is how to lose the weight that he has right now.

There are two ways to get rid of the bad weight. These are: diet and exercise. Food in take, the patient must avoid foods that are rich in carbohydrate, sweets and fatty foods. Eat balance diet. That means eating fruits and vegetables. No more soda or colas. Just fruit juice will do. Constant visit in the gym would also help is get rid of that unwanted weight. 30 minutes of exercise will be enough and this must be done for 3 months or more. It would be best to visit the gym instructor for a proper program in losing weight.

By doing the weight reduction program, rest assured that our body will be free from unwanted weight and obesity will be extinct. Remember, a healthy body is a healthy life.