Monday, November 30, 2009

THE DOCTOR IS NOW IN

I just home from my medical mission in Thailand. The people there were very hospitable and very kind to accommodate us during our medical mission. We went to the hills of Thailand and perform our medical mission there. We distributed medicines, dental services and other medical needs of the people living in the area.

I was in the place where there is a rich vegetation and herbs for medical benefits are plenty. I the place where we stayed, dengue and colds were very rampant. I was suggesting tawa-tawa medicine for those people with dengue fever and for colds, I was recommending chicken hot soup with malunggay leaves for the immediate cure of colds. I did not have any hard time collecting the necessary herbal plants in the location because they were plenty and as I know, they have been using these herbs as medicines for their sickness and body ailments.

We were 10 doctors in our group and has an individual specialization in the medical field. For 10 days of medical service, 10 days of new medical discoveries discovered. I am just happy to be home and telling this medical news to all of you. I could now say, "the doctor is now in!"