Saturday, March 5, 2011

MEDICAL SCRUBS FOR THE CLINIC STAFFS

I just recently opened my medical clinic inside the St. Luke's Medical Center. As I observed, most of other clinic staffs are using their medical scrubs while inside the clinic. Using medical scrubs is very nice to see and patients would immediately recognized clinic staffs by just using scrubs. As a medical practitioner, I always want that my medical staffs to be well uniformed, especially when inside the clinic.

I already ordered several scrubs in the medical center but the officer told me that there are limited stocks available. Even there are limited stocks, buying scrubs online is another option. I guess the problem of limited stocks of scrubs is no longer a problem since I can buy it online. I also bought another surgical scrub for me when I am doing my job in the operating room. Having medical scrubs as uniform is also a good idea especially inside the medical center.