Thursday, October 16, 2008

BATTLE AGAINST COMMON COLDS AND FLU

As I was riding the bus going to another city, I noticed my companion beside me coughing very hard, as if he was like a dog. As medication, he was taking this medicine for his colds. Aside for the colds, he has also fever and a cough. In other words, he was very sick. The bus was air conditioned and whenever he cough, I also get a piece of it, sad for me. I take regularly my vitamins and carry several type of medicines, in case I get sick on the road. Colds, cough and fever are very common nowadays. That is why I always suggest to have enough sleep and lots of vitamins as protection when there is a flu attack.

When you have already a flu, you must have enough rest and drink as many glasses of water. This was what my doctor-friend told me. The water flushes out all the toxins in our body. There is no greater cure against flu. All you have to do is to have enough rest, sleep and be healthy always.