Thursday, February 12, 2009

WATER THERAPY FOR A PIMPLE FREE SKIN

I used to use facial soaps on my face to clean it from the dust and dirt that can cause pimples. But I noticed that my face gets irritated by the soap that I am using. I tried to shift to another brand of soap and even the mildest one but still pimples continue to show on my face. I even used astringents but it only aggravates the irritation on my skin. I have a sentitive skin so I stopped using soaps instead I used only water to cleanse my face. At first, it has kind of sticky because I was not yet used to water alone. But as I constantly do it, I was able to adobt the water only to my face. I observed that my face was cleared from pimples and acne because of it. Washing my face three times a day with water alone is enough to get rid of pimples. Until know, I only use water on my face. No more soap for it can irritate our skin. You will notice the difference after 1 month of using water alone. Water Therapy really is good when you have pimples. This is the best remedy for pimple problems.